Central Arizona DX Association
One way the club members share information about DX is through its Yahoo Reflector Group. This includes postings about active DX stations currently on the air and discussions about anything ham-related, such as zoning regulations, antenna construction, and equipment questions.
Please see the instructions below for joining the Yahoo CADXA Reflector Group.
Existing Yahoo users click on the link below to request access:
Non-Yahoo users please use the following instructions:
1. First, if you don't have a Yahoo account, go to www.yahoo.com to create one.
2. Next when you log into your account, click on "groups" at the top of the page.
3. In the search box, type CADXA. You will get two selections.
4. Click on CADXA SHARE 1. Then select Search instead for cadxa share1,
5. Then click on CADXA_SHARE.
6. On the next screen, click on "Join" and that's it.
7 .That will generate an email to the moderators, they will approve it, and you be set to go.
If you would like to subscribe, unsubscribe or email the CADXA Reflector, please use the links below:
Post Message: firstname.lastname@example.org